Clinic with Margie Hutchinson
Please join us on May 4th, to take this great opportunity to lesson with Margie. You will be glad you did.
Lessons offered: Flat/Dressage and all levels of Jumping
Private lessons $80.00 ~ for One Hour
Semi Private $ 55 ~ One hour-15 minutes
Group of 3-5 riders $45 ~ 90 minutes
Auditors are welcome for a small fee of $5.00
Rides will be scheduled on first come, first- served basis. We encourage you to act quickly as this clinic will fill fast. Please contact Jean Marie at (518) 928-4557 with any questions or concerns regarding the clinic. Ride times will be emailed prior to clinic.
- Stabling available for day or overnight at an additional charge. Anyone interested please contact JeanMarie before sending payment.
- All horses must have proof of negative coggins and up to date rabies vaccine.
- All riders must sign a release/hold harmless waiver prior to mounting
- All riders must wear a certified helmet with attached chinstrap at all times when mounted on property.
- Application form below and check must be received before you are placed in the schedule. No exceptions.
A little about Margie:
Margaret Hutchison established Larkin’ Hill as a boarding and training facility for dressage and eventing in 1995. As a highly respected riding instructor, trainer and competitor for more than 30 years, Margie has competed in eventing since the early 1980’s. She is a United States Eventing Association Level II Certified Instructor and is a U.S. Equestrian Federation Recorded “r” Judge for eventing. Margie also serves on the board of directors of the Eastern New York Dressage and Combined Training Association (ENYDCTA). She is a former co-chair of Area I (New York/New England region) of the United States Eventing Association. Margie has organized several USEA-recognized horse trials in upstate New York, currently organizing her own recognized horse trials at Larkin’ Hill.